Working With Us
MYA is a great place to work, and we’re always looking for ways to make it better.
Are you MYA material?
Merseyside Youth Association is a people focused organisation – this means we put our children and young people at the centre of everything we do. Alongside this, we are a supportive, adaptable employer, that listens to its staff team and meets their needs in a flexible way.
This approach has put us in the UK’s top 20 Investors in People GOLD AWARD employers for our size.
If you want to be part of our team, making positive and lasting change in the lives of young people on Merseyside, we will offer you:
- Transparent salary structure/matrix
- Company pension
- Excellent annual leave
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Reward and recognition service awards
- Employee assistant programme
- Welfare referral programme
- Substantive e-learning programme
- Company events
- Supportive workforce
- Interest free loans to assist with the purchase of travel season tickets
- Xmas saving scheme
- Partners credit union deductions
- Eye care scheme
- Eligible to join Charity Workers Discount Scheme
We currently do not have any positions available. Please check back at a later date.